Health And Safety Is Top Priority
We take risk management seriously to ensure the safety of our employees, and any person on site using our scaffolding systems along with the general public.
- Our crews are led by team members who are fully qualified and hold a Scaffolding Certificate of Competence along with National Certificates in Scaffolding
- All employees have completed Building Construction Passports through Site Safety
- Every employee has completed and hold current First Aid Certificates
- A thorough Site Specific Safety Plan is completed for each and every project
- Full Task Analysis is completed prior to our onsite commencement.
All our staff are Police checked to provide our clients with the security of knowing their property is in good hands.
Our Safety Officer has completed the following qualifications through Site Safe.
- Site Safe Advanced Passport
- Leadership in Safety
Health and Safety Representative
The Health and Safety Representative is responsible for:
- Staff support
- Providing Erect Scaffolding’s Site Safe Audits
- Ensuring all employees are fully compliant with our Health and Safety Policy and Operations Guide
At Erect Scaffolding, we are fully committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all concerned.
- Secure Scaffolding Platforms
- Propping and Shoreloading
- Mobile Scaffolding
- Roof Edge Protection
- Temporary Fencing
- Building Shrink Wrap
We provide scaffolding for a variety of sites including:
Request a Quote